Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Well it's the Big Show...

Well, we are 5 months out from the big show. I am still battling the same right leg issues. Some days are better than others, but I’m going to battle with it. If I can make it off the bike I can crawl 26 miles if need be.

After not being able to go home for Easter, last weekend I had to go home to show my condolences for my brother-in-law’s mother. Death is not something I deal well with, but it’s something that will one day be upon all of us. The silver lining in it all is that I got to see my Mama and the rest of my family. Friday morning my mama woke me up in bed with a box of Little Debbie Swiss Rolls. There is nothing higher than #1 and she already has that, but I’m sure she will cash in on the gesture at some point. Man, I love that woman. I also changed the oil in the Green machine, I really enjoy working with my hands fixing (and/or breaking) things.

Enough of that, back to the last week, training was going good til I took a trip home and ate pretty much nothing but shit til it was time to come back. I've been paying for it my first few workouts this week. My workouts last week were.
  • Monday - Yoga on lunch, Swim at night 1850m
  • Tuesday - TNR 9.1miles 1:27
  • Wednesday - Morning swim 500m (pretty much got in the pool so the horrible morning wouldn't win), 1 hour on the trainer
  • Thursday - Swim on lunch 35minutes
  • Sunday - 8.2 miles 1:32 very bad run very bad

Hopefully this week improves from the beginning of the week. I hope everyone elses training is going smoothly. 151 days to IMMOO

No comments:

Post a Comment